When I'm home sick, all I want is some hot soup. Ready in 15 minutes, this Thai Noodle Soup is the perfect meal to nurse you back to health!
You can always play around and add any fresh or frozen veggies that you have on hand. The more nutrients, the quicker you'll get back to feeling your best.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 32 oz Thai culinary stock
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ bag bean thread noodles
- 3 organic eggs, cracked in a bowl
- ½ small package baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- In a medium stock pot, add the Thai culinary stock and apple cider vinegar and bring to a simmer.
- Add the mushrooms and stir broth. Slowly, add the eggs and stir gently until the whites of the eggs turn from clear to white (stirring will keep the eggs from breaking and sticking to the bottom of the pot). Stir the eggs for about 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles. With a pair of tongs, pull the noodles apart until they separate. Cook noodles for 5 minutes or until they are soft.
- With tongs, put the noodles in a soup bowl and place raw spinach over the noodles. Ladle the broth over top of the spinach (the heat from the broth will quickly wilt the spinach).
- Enjoy with a soup spoon and chopsticks!