Pork & pineapple al pastor
Our Pork & Pineapple Al Pastor s the perfect balance of sweet and heat by marrying bright, citrusy pineapple with warming New Mexico Chili Peppers. Grounded in a rich tomato sauce and filled with savory braised pork, this dish will have you wanting más.
Al Pastor Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Onions, Apple Cider Vinegar, Orange Juice Concentrate, New Mexico Chili Powder [New Mexican Chili Peppers], Garlic, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Mexican Oregano, Chipotle Chili Powder), Cooked Grain Blend (Water, Oat Groats, Sorghum, Red Quinoa), Seared, Braised Pork (Pork, Water, Salt), Pico de Gallo (Tomatoes, Red Onions, Cilantro), Pineapple.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.