The Chana Masala originated from our desire to create a vegan meal that’s hearty and flavorful. It’ll feel familiar, and new, as it fills you up with flavor and comfort.
Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, and Citric Acid), Cooked Grain Blend (Water, Oat Groats, Sorghum, Red Quinoa), Water, Onions, Tomato Paste, Peas, Olive Oil, Garlic, Turbinado Sugar, Lemon Juice, Ginger, Cumin, Cilantro, Coriander, Turmeric, Garam Masala (Cumin, Pepper, Cinnamon, Hulled Cardamom, Cloves, Mace), Ground Ginger, Salt, Fennel Powder, Cardamom, Cayenne, Cloves, Nutmeg, Peppermint Leaves.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.