Green Goddess Falafel
Our Green Goddess Falafel is a new take on a Mediterranean classic. Savory falafel and hearty chickpeas are surrounded by a bright, herb-y, tahini green goddess dressing. Let your taste buds set sail!
Falafel (Garbanzo Beans, Onions, Basil, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Parsley, Garbanzo Flour [Garbanzo Bean Ground], Garlic Powder), Cooked Grain Blend (Water, Oat Groats, Sorghum, Red Quinoa), Green Goddess Dressing (Water, Tahini Paste [Sesame Seeds], Apple Cider Vinegar, Kale, Oat Flour, Turbinado Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onions, Cilantro, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Parsley, Salt, Tarragon), Kale, Red Bell Peppers, Garbanzo Beans, Red Onions.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.