Our Jambalaya Flavored with Andouille Sausage utilizes a rich tomato base to create a bold, Big Easy-esque depth of flavor. Kick-start the rest of your day with a New Orleans legend.
Water, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, and Citric Acid), Andouille Sausage (Pork, Water, Contains 2% or less of: Sea Salt, Flavorings (Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Sage, Oil of Nutmeg and Oil of Sage), Distilled Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Celery Powder, Paprika), Oat Groats, Red Bell Peppers, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Basil, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Thyme, Cayenne.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.