The Ranchero Chicken finds its heart in the guajillo pepper’s perfect balance of spicy and natural sweetness. It’s an ideal complement to the dish and it’ll give your taste buds a high five.
Cooked Grain Blend (Water, Oat Groats, Sorghum, Red Quinoa), Water, Chicken (Chicken White Meat, Water, Rice Starch, Salt), Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, and Citric Acid), Black Beans, Onions, Red Bell Peppers, Tomato Paste, Olive Oil, Garlic, Cilantro, Lime Juice, Guajillo Chili Powder, Minced Onion Flakes, Chili Powder (Chili Powder, Paprika, Garlic, Oregano, Cumin, Salt), Cumin, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Smoked Paprika.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.