Tuscan Bean & kale
The Tuscan Bean & Kale is our way of instilling new life into an old dish, transforming a traditional Italian recipe into a gluten-free powerhouse of a meal.
Water, Cooked Grain Blend (Water, Oat Groats, Sorghum, Red Quinoa), Kidney Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Tomato Paste, Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, and Citric Acid), Kale, Garlic, Onions, Tomato Flakes, Olive Oil, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Parsley.
· Remove bowl from carton; cut a 1-inch slit in film.
· Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
· Carefully pull back film; stir product.
· Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
· Let stand for 1 minute; stir and enjoy!
CAUTION: Bowl will be HOT! Cook product thoroughly to 165°F for food safety and quality. Do not eat without cooking. Directions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven. Microwave times will vary; adjust accordingly.